7 Tips to Reduce Food Waste in your own Home
A Hole Food Rescue Production for your enjoyment!
Discover additional ways & resources on how to save food from going to waste!
Learn about expiration dates and why they are a MAJOR cause for food waste!
Use up leftover/wilting produce
- Pie crust
- 3 beaten eggs
- 3 dashes of salt and pepper
- 1 cup whipping cream or half and half
- 2 quirts of dijon mustard
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 2 dashes garam masala
- 1/2 tspn. baking soda
- Whatever leftover/wilty vegetable you want to use up!
- Stir fry veggies in a li ttle oil until they are slightly cooked.
- Combined, partially cooked veggies and all other ingredients in bowl, mix together, pour over pie crust.
- Sprinkle cheese and or nuts over top if desired
- Bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees