We love a helping hand.
"Our adventure with HFR began four years ago.....
HFR's brand new walk-in cooler
Hole Food Rescue is volunteer driven. We rely on the dedication and commitment of residents like you!
We need help doing:
- Food Rescuer - Perform food rescues & food sorting. 1-2 hour weekly commitment, Monday through Sunday between 7 am-12 pm and 6 - 8 pm.
- Hub Patrol - Help Food Couriers carry, weigh and sort large food rescues, general operational support. 2 hour weekly commitment, Monday through Friday between 10:30 am-12:30 pm.
- Food Runner - Prepare & deliver food boxes to HFR’s partner organizations. 2 hour weekly commitment, Monday through Friday between 12:30 - 2:30 pm.
- Cleaning Chief - Cleaning and facility maintenance at the HFR Hub. 1-2 hour weekly commitment, Monday through Sunday between 2 - 6 pm.
- Outreach Assistant - Man booths at events, help with marketing campaigns and event planning.
- What are you interested in doing? We gladly accept volunteers who have an interest in something outside the above listed.
Can't commit to a weekly shift?
We always need sub volunteers to cover open shifts!
If you are interested in learning more about volunteer opportunities, please COMPLETE THE HFR VOLUNTEER APPLICATION and check the calendar for the next new volunteer orientation.